All Saints’ Eastbourne is currently in a vacancy, after Robert Lovatt retired as our vicar in September 2020. The Trustees as patron are looking for a vicar who;
- is Christ-centred and faithful to the Bible
- is gifted in teaching it to a mixed congregation
- is collaborative and a team-player
- is outward-looking and reaching out with the gospel
- is prayerful and pastoral, and
- has the strategic and personal gifts to lead, support and develop the church in the next decade
For further information please see the Parish Profile.
For informal enquiries, you are welcome to contact the Archdeacon of Hastings, the Ven Dr Edward Dowler – 01273 425040 firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application form: Marc Sacher, PA to the Archdeacon of Hastings – email@example.com.
Closing date for applications 15 February
Planned date for shortlisting 25 February
Planned date for interviews 16 March
An enhanced DBS disclosure is required